|Floating Market & Elephant Village |
Floating Market & Elephant Village at Damnern Saduak
Highlights of the Tour:
· This half-day program (7:30-13:00 hrs) is designed for value customers who would like to experience Thai Way of Life by boat, at the most famous original floating market in Thailand.
· Our driver will drive you with our new model private car passing by salt farms and suburban villages, as it takes about 1.5 hrs to the floating market.
· Then, we will arrange private Boat program for 1.5 hrs along the floating market for you. You will enjoy shopping variouse kind of Thai fresh fruits and handmade products from the villagers who sell things from their boats.
· Next destination is the Elephant Village. It is an optional if you would like to take elephant ridding for approx. 45 mins and pay by your own expense.
· After that, our driver will take you to visit the Wood Carving Center to see the producing of wood products by professional artists.
· This private tour is organized for minimum of 2 persons. Pick up could be done at any hotel in Bangkok areas.
· We will not provide English tour guide as our driver can speak English, also, the boat driver will take care for the boat program. However, if the tour guide is required, there will be an extra cost.
Included in the Tour:
· Private transportation with English speaking driver
· Private boat program for 1.5 hrs
· Transportation to Wood carving center and Elephant Village (not incl. ridding)
· Coffer break at Gem Gallery in Bangkok (if require)
· Personal expenses
· English tour guide, if require
Price per Person:
· Baht 950 for minimum booking of 6 persons
· Baht 1,250 for minimum booking of 4 persons
· Baht 1,750 for minimum booking of 2 persons