7:30 Pick up at your hotel in Bangkok, by private air-conditioned vehicle
9:30 Arrive Kanchanaburi and visit the historical places listed below:
· the cemetery of the allied prisoners of the World War II
· the JEATH museum at Wat Tai temple (J=Japanese, E=English, A=Australian, T=Thailand, H=Holland)
· the Bridge over the River Kwai River. Enjoy your leisure time to walk around and take photos on that historical bridge, the famous bridge built in the World War II period.
10:30 Take the Death Railway Train program for about 1 hour. Drop off at Krasea II station for lunch. Enjoy Thai food at Krasea II statation. Our driver will pick up the customers from this restaurant to elephant camp.
12:00 Get excite and have fun with Elephant Trekking program for about 1 hour
13:30 Visit Tiger Temple
16:00 Leave Tiger Temple for Bangkok, which will take approx. 2 hours drive
- At Tiger Temple, please do not wear short-sleeved shirt/dress and please avoid wearing Red, Pink, Yellow, and Orange clothes.
- The program is subject to change as appropriate without prior notice